Over night it went from warm to freezing and we scurried around to find our winter gear. I still wear Baby Boy occasionally and I pulled out our Pookie Poncho from last year but it’s getting snug and for the most part we’re cruising the city in our double stroller with both kids strapped in. I was tucking them in with two blankets but half the time the blankets would be lost along the way or dragged through the mud (soon to be snow). Once a stranger even chased us down to hand over the blanket that had fallen in the middle of a street. I turned back to 7 A.M ENFANT and decided to test run their DUO double stroller blanket.
Disclosure : I received a complimentary blanket, but as always, opinions are totally mine.
The 7 A.M Enfant DUO is perfect for families looking to keep their kids snug and dry this winter. There’s a couple features that really stand out having used it for the last month :
- The DUO attaches fairly easily and securely onto the frame of the stroller and has an elastic drawstring to hold it in place (despite Baby Boy’s kicks)
- A center zipper allows kids to easily climb in and out of the stroller, one at a time or together. This also means that one can be fully covered and the other can have a bit of breeze, if they prefer that. The kids can also interact with each other without a barrier between themselves (could be a good thing or a dangerous one!)
- The DUO is water-repellent on the outside
- The inside is lined with soft fleece to keep them warm and the bottom portion has a water-repellent fabric (so muddy boots won’t soak the blanket)
- There’s two large zip-able pockets to store mini snacks, gloves or princesses
- It is machine washable! That’s a huge win!
- They always have fun colours…seriously check them out
So the DUO is TOTALLY for a double stroller but out of desperation I tried to use it on our single UPPA… it worked! Not ideal and had a few extra gaps but Baby Boy was quite happy. This isn’t a permanent solution but I was glad I was able to snag it on both our strollers without any issues. Both Baby Boy and Little Monkey enjoy getting into the DUO and they enjoy the fact that they can hold hands and poke each other without a barrier. Our Pookie Poncho is still in great condition, as is our WarMuffs so I anticipate us using the DUO for the next few winters.
How do you keep your little ones warm in the stroller?